The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The other day I saw an Orthodox Jew riding a bike and talking on his cell phone. How cute is that!?! Only in LA, amiright?

I have like 20+ hour periods lately where I do absolutely nothing and then I work sometimes to pay the bills. It is pretty unsatisfying, but nothing is worse than working 9-5/24/7/365 at hateful job. Plus, I can go to matinees on Tuesdays. Chris was gone for four days so when he comes back it will be better, even though when he's gone I get to sleep in the big bed with the soft blanket and watch tv.

Yesterday, I was sitting around in my underwear drinking diet cokes while watching like my 5th hour of Food Network. I felt like a divorcee when the kids are at dads for the weekend. Just letting myself go but in the most mundane way possible. Right now, they are making castles out of candy. I wish I lived in one of those.

I called a ceasefire on previous crush due to unresponsiveness on his part and feelings of low self-esteem on mine. I transferred crushiness to another. I already feel like giving up on that. People need to like Ilan and I how we want them to. We're cool and cute and smart and funny and awesome. Of course, this goes for many of my friends, but Ilan and I are actually trying here. It's pretty dumb, huh!

I didn't do anything for Halloween, but eat Pink's because there was no line for the first time ever (and they still forgot my friends) and rent a movie and eat ice cream.

Last night's trip to Scoops with Kelson (who, by the way, has been an awesome friends since moving to LA; he's def my numbero 2 rock to count on) came out with Pumpkin Seed Honey ice cream. Or is it gelato? I dunno, but oh boy, was it delicious! <3Scoops<3

Tonight, I am gonna go for the third Sunday in a row to Josh Fadem's Acid Reflux Hour or whatever the actual title is called, only tonight is not sketch or stand-up but some improv. Though I've never considered myself an improv fan, the people there have won 18 improv matches in a row at Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater, so I think it will be good and maybe change my mind a little. I will probably be alone, but I'm hoping to get some social interaction, maybe even a hug, out of it!

No one can say I ain't trying!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home