The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I've been thinking about people from out of state and Los Angeles from two different ways. One, for the first time, I am meeting a lot of people who come from outside of California, and then, of course, everyone inevitably moves to Los Angeles for one reason or another. Because I went to a University of California school, this rarely happened before. Even a couple with Southern acents and everything. Like, what must they have thought when they came here for the very first time? Did they move without visiting? It would have blown my mind. Sometimes it still does.

Like the other day when I realized that the malls near me: the Beverly Center, Hollywood and Highland, the Grove, these aren't normal malls at all. They are these huge exploded shopping experiences with bigger stores, fountains, loud music, sculptures, grand architecture such as giant elephants surrounding the top floor, views of the Hollywood sign, etc.

Beyond the people I've met from out of state, I see tons and tons of tourists. How do these tourists get around LA? Where do they stay? I mean, when I've visited strange towns, I use public transportation. Do they do that here? Don't they get lost and scared or is it just really exciting? I worry for these tourists more than anything; this city is scary to me at times and I live here.

Last night, I was thinking that I shouldn't get sad when I feel like I have no real friends here yet, because even though we aren't close, I've met tons of really great people who seem happy to see me when they do. And they are really great people who I like. Not lame.

I downloaded the three Loony Tunes Golden Collections, each with 4 discs. This means 12 discs of Looney Tunes. I love Bugs Bunny. Why does he keep kissing everyone? And how does he grow tits so fast when dresses as a woman?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken
and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share
it with someone!

Also visit my web site car insurance for free

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home