The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Silliness

I rarely get a chance to watch tv programming in "real time" as it airs unless it is something Chris is watching, since he has the tv. However, I actively am downloading and following these shows during the fall season:

Monday - Heroes
Tuesday - Gilmore Girls, (I know, I don't like to talk about it) Veronica Mars***
Wednesday - America's Next Top Model, Lost, Project Runway (for one more week!!)
Thursday - The Office***, Smallville
Friday - Degrassi: The Next Generation, Battlestar Galactica***

*** sincere favorites and priorities in life

However, Chris bought Stella season one and only on dvd, which somehow means I have to also download all seasons of the State, Upright Citizens Brigade, Wet Hot American Summer, Stell shorts, and all seasons of Mr. Show.

It's a tough job but someone has got to do it.

The job being, having a huge crush on Michael Showalter

Speaking of crushes, I hate it when one is single and any guy who is nice and funny and attractive, I get a crush on. Like in the Breakfast Club, "some of them I consider my girlfriends, and some of them I just consider." I consider many these days. But no dice. Andrew Dice Clay need not apply.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sasha said...

but thats half the fun of being single, silly. crushes on everyone in sight.

and to answer your other post's question, I DO. its purely for empirical reasons -- i work on blogger now.

okay, its also because you're on my feed.

don't you miss silicon vaaaalley?

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home