The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Haven't Even Gotten to the Relevant Conundrum

I love how two out of the four characters seen here from Galaxy Quest are, of course, amazing in these roles, but when unveiled behind their makeup and costumes, are Keith Mars (second from left) and Dwight Shrute (fourth from left). I was skeptical, one should be, when there dad tells them Galaxy Quest is a good movie. Little did I know the hidden talent in these here aliens, as they bring me joy and happiness each week on Veronica Mars and The Office. And, of course, I would listen to Alan Rickman read the phone book and still get weak in the knees.

It's so hard to not be self-depricating when thrown into a new city with way too much free time on my hands. Tonight, I said to myself, I give up, it's over. It's impossible to make friends. I remembered in junior high when I won Best Personality and Best Sense of Humor the two years I was there. And Ilan, when told of my strike on friendship, said "with your charm? I doubt it." But how is this personality, sense of humor, and charm gonna shine through the smog of this here wicked little town when I spend my night playing checkers and watching Full House with Chris?

Time to go talk to my stuffed animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home