The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Idioms and Boobies

Today, I was driving around doing errands and I saw a lady wearing too skimpy and young clothing for her age and body-type. And in my head, I said to myself "She is no spring chicken." And I realized I do that a lot. Those sayings that corny old men would say. And how much I love those sayings. So with the help of wikipedia, I learned that these are idioms (as opposed to slang, jargon, colloquialisms, etc.) And they have a list of common idioms that I can now bring more into my everyday language, such as new and old favs:

Their bark is worse than their bite.
Were you born in a barn?
The chickens have come home to roost.
Is the Pope Jewish?
A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B
My dogs are barkin'.
Off his trolley.
To piss in one's Cheerios.

Also, Chris and I played with his X-Box tonight and I was introduced to an entire world of games made by Tecmo. Dead or Alive involves Japanese girls with huge tits in outfits of your choice (which is the best part! Is this slut a schoolgirl where when fighting her skirt will fly up or should we just go straight to the leather bikini?) and then they fight. These same characters, besides fighting, also happen to play volleyball in another game by Tecmo called Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball. These girls are just so talented!

Actually, though, after playing both games for awhile, I really did just want to fight or play volleyball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home