The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Tomorrow again I am working at Scrubs, which for the locations agency I work for sometimes, is a "warm-body" position. Meaning they are contractually obligated to have somewhere there whenever production is going on (3 weeks shooting, 1 week off, rinse, repeat) but we are not encouraged to do anything but sit in a room, eat there food, and if I don't get in anyone's way or ask nicely, watch filming/rehearsal. I did this for a mere 11 hours on Friday. Monday, however, is estimated for 16 hours. So I am prepping majorly for this. There is wireless so that is good. There is a couch for many naps. But this time, I am bringing as much media entertainment as possible. I purchased two magazines at Barnes and Noble, am bringing one of the books I am reading "Special Topics in Calamity Physics" (a bizarro post-modern mystery book of which I am only on like page 100 out of 500+ so no one's dead yet), and downloads of Heroes episode two, Thank You for Smoking, and Bill and Ted's Excellant Adventure. Any other ideas of what to bring?

Chris, this does NOT mean you! See, Chris and I argue everyday when he shoves 30 movies in my face that I'm supposed to watch. I never do though. Kinda just to spite him. But also kinda because I am stubborn and don't like it when people tell me I have to like something. Unless it's Entertainment Weekly doing the telling. Today, I counterargued that having read more books than he has, I don't shove books in his face telling him he simply haaaas to read them. This makes me a better person.

I hope I do something fun for Halloween. AKA get drunk but in a costume!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home