The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Life on the D-List

Today I went to the doctor's office for a routine 5 minute exam that I had to wait three hours for. Fortunately (or not), they had the tv tuned to Bravo's Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List marathon. I learned a couple new things about Kathy Griffin. First, she is excruciatingly unnatractive. Yet, we see her get botox several times which gives her, in my opinion, the post-op tranny appearance she has. Second, she is not an unfunny person. It is the fact that her stand-up and act is based on insulting celebrities that is unfunny. And it's really easy to make fun of celebrities. Last, women and a few men from various socio/racial/economic backgrounds can indeed bond over Kathy Griffin marathons, celebrity and shopping magazines, and the need for free birth control. It's a beautiful thing.

My bosslady got back from two festivals. I could go to a gala at the fancy shmancy Pacific Design Center this Friday for Outfest. I have no dress, no money for even a haircut, and I would probably be ten years younger and a whole lot less gay than most of the people there. I would rather go to Midnight Ridazz, UCB theater, or wash my hair instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home