The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This Weekend

In regards to my last post, while trying to improve my health and fitness, I have come to realize my lack of either are a detriment to two options for the weekend. On Friday, Midnight Ridazz is doing a 24 mile bike loop from near by place to Echo Park. So including biking to and from the beginning and end points, that's a whole shitload of biking. See previous post where 8 miles wiped me the fuck out for the afternoon. Ten at night? I can ride in a basket and that's about it. Then, Saturday night, Chris is going to Scarlett's Hot Pants Party. In which, of course, I am invited. And yet my foolish old-fashioned modesty and lack of hot party panties prevents me from having any desire to attend. Sheesh, these people, I tell ya! Whatever happened to good old fashioned conversation and drinking while completely immobile??

Hilariously enough, Chris just went to 7-11, bought beef jerky, an ice cream bar, and mini powdered donuts. While out of breath from walking to and from the corner, he says "I got to get in shape, bitch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home