The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Monday, October 16, 2006

I wonder who reads this thing

I just finished pumping some iron at the gym with the trainer dude. Afterwards...:

Him: You should go run upstairs and do 20 minutes of cardio.
Me: That's ok.
Him: You can't or you won't?
Me: What's the difference?
Him: Do you have somewhere to go?
Me: No.
Him: Then you can.
Me: Ok, then, but I won't.

I need to try and make it out to Garage Comedy at El Cid tonight. It's funny, I always wanna say The El Cid, which is redundant in two languages. Also, it's free unless the drinks are cheaply priced in which case, if it sucks, I'll still giggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home