The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Friday, October 27, 2006

Last night, I had to go to downtown Hollywood IThe Egyptian Theater at Hollywood and Highland). In the 30 minutes it took me to find street parking and the walk about mile away, I was honked and flipped off once and recieved four awkward sexual suggestions (3 dudes, 1 dudette). It was awful; I felt like it was the Tenderloin, the Castro, and Telegraph all rolled into one, 2 outta 3 of which I would never walk alone in for that long past ten pm. When I got to my car, I was so worried about tickets or someone keying "FAG" on my car. Instead, I found littered all over the windshield four VIP passes to the Spearmint Rhino Gentlemen's Club. Nice.

This afternoon's music video is:



Time to watch it again and again and again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home