The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's weird living so close to practically every member in your family. If there is one place where the population of my family reaches its peak, it is in the Los Angeles county area. Today, both my aunt AND great-aunt called me. Whose great-aunt calls them?? Sometimes I would see these people once a year or less. Now I see my parents once a month (but that I actually enjoy, how uncool am I??) They guilt me into eating food even though lunch was like 3 hours ago, but since its Jewish deli with breakfast all day, I'm getting me some french toast or pancakes. Just so you know.

Beverly Hills, 90210 came out on dvd this week. It's been an amazing week. I really never had a crush on Brandon Walsh until right now. He's the everyman: smart, cute, funny, good at sports and journalism. What more could a girl ask for? That's what Andrea Zuckerman thinks, no doubt about it! I still have about half the season left so I'm looking forward to such events such as ***spoiler alert*** David's first-season friend accidentally killing himself with a loaded gun and the girls playing Skeletons in the Closet at a slumber party and making each other cry. Gooooood times!

Remember how I got asked out on one date since I've been in LA by a guy way too old who doesn't speak English and works valet? Well, similar situations have happened twice since. It feels like the eppisode of Undeclared where the appropriately named Rachel was asked out by nerds and fatties who never would have approached her before she gained the freshman 15. Like, just because I eat Ben and Jerrys and donuts 3 days a week to comfort myself when I'm bored and lonely doesn't mean I'm not too good for you, ok! Because I am. Duh. This should be obvious.

Oh, so I am doing Josh Fadem's Acid Reflux Hour on November 26th at 9:30 in the basement of the Ramada Inn on Vermont (between Melrose and Santa Monica). This time, everyone is invited and everyone should come. Get drunk and laugh extra hard, just for me, kthnx!

Soo fuullll, time for pancakes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. you're off the facebook??? how am i supposed to contact you?

seriously though, i wanted to email you about thanksgiving break plans are you going to be around thursday? we're (dean and i) going to be in the ole hood & would love to see you. obvi.
hit me back.


ps my sister just IMed me: Friends are like bras
close to the heart
and always there
for support

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Sasha said...

PS I have a blogger account now for which i remember the name and password woo!

here it be.

2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home