The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I've been seeing this gentleman lately, but it was just loud and clear that our disconnect between expecations was not going to work out in any favorable way. He couldn't commit any time or energy into a real relationship, but we definitely felt more for one another than some silly fling. It was that grey area that I just couldn't seem to handle, so I told him tonight that for now, we have to just be friends. That way I don't feel so happy when he kisses me and then so sad when he doesn't have time for me. I will be happy when I see him around town, and when he can give me the time and energy I want from a real boyfriend, I may be there waiting. Then again, I may not. What makes me still really sad is that I hope I am still there waiting because he's such a great guy.

Boo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home