The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Where Da Party At?

I made this little playlist to listen to while I was getting ready to go out. There is no rhyme or reason to it. It's songs I looked at in itunes and said to myself "hey, I wanna listen to these while I am getting ready to go out! Neat!" Hell, they are even in the great mix faux pas of alphabetical order! Oh my stars!

Some of these are really embarassing.

ABBA - Does Your Mother Know?
Alan Menken (Newsies OST) - Carrying the Banner
The Angels - My Boyfriend's Back
Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back!)
Britney Spears - Toxic
Cobra Killer & Kapajkos - Helicopter 666
The Coup - Laugh, Love, Fuck
Dee-Lite - Groove is in the Heart
Dolly Parton - Jolene
ESG - You Make No Sense
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Gordon Lightfood - If You Could Read My Mind
Gwen Stefani - Wind Up
Harry and the Potters - Felix Felicis
Harry Nillson - Coconut
Harry Potter Band (Wyrd Systers?) - Do the Hippogriff
Journey - Seperate Ways (Worlds Apart)
Justin - Sexyback
Kelis - Bossy
Lady Sov - Random
M.I.A. - URAQT
Princess Superstar - Bad Babysitter
Rihanna - SOS
Rod Stewart - Do You Think I'm Sexy?
Sly and the Family Stone - Everyday People
The Supremes - I Hear a Symphony
Talking Heads - Road to Nowhere
Venga Boys - Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home