The wacky misadventures of my life. Also known as, I have no one to talk to other than my computer. But Doogie Howser did it, so it's got to be cool, right?

Thursday, March 01, 2007

LIVEBLOGGING THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA!

10:25 - You people look 35.
11:31 - "To jobs that pay the rent!" You make me wanna puke.
17:50 - "Do you have some sort of hideous skirt convention to go to?" Burn!
19:11 - I really don't understand why they hired this girl if she didn't know anything about fashion. This is a severe logic flaw in the plot.
23:21 - This speech about how cerulean trickled down from the runway to department stores to the mall is supposed to show Andy how fashion affects her too, even if she thinks she is too good for it. This decision cost millions of dollars and many jobs and this makes it important. This sense of self-importance reminds me of the film industry. It may be true but it doesn't make it right.
27:34 - How is she behind on her rent? Even with a low-level job at a highend fashion magazine she should be able to afford this nice, big one bedroom she shares with her dumbo boyfriend. Advice: move out of New York, you dumb cunt. Plus, if she does get paid so badly, then how can you insult her clothes? Yours clearly cost a lot of money. Arg!
31:06 - Oh, she hired her because of her inspiring speech about her work ethic. I didn't feel inspired by it. I feel like taking another nap.
33:03 - Stanley Tucci is giving a speech about how lucky she is and how important fashion is. I'm bored.

I quit. I hate this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home